It really is been a summer of fun for Brad Marchand, who has invested his offseason celebrating the Boston Bruins' Stanley Cup championship. But it'll soon be down to company. Marchand is a restricted cost-free agent coming off a rookie season in which he scored 21 goals. He was also a catalyst in the Bruins playoff run, registering 19 points in 25 playoff video games throughout his initial trip to the NHL postseason. Brad Marchand, left, is very likely to signal a two-12 months deal with the Boston Bruins. (AP Photo) AP He informed CTV that he expe Corey Crawford Jersey cts negotiations among his agent and the Bruins to select up as coaching camp closes in. “Right now, we’re just type of getting into issues,�?he explained. “It’s been a lengthy summer time and individuals have been on holiday and enjoying the Cup so we’re goin Bobby Orr Jersey g to start off getting into it rather heavily here.�?br/> In an e mail to Sporting Information, his agent Wade Arnott confirmed talks with Boston. “Discussions with the Bruins are ongoing but absolutely nothing is imminent,�?wrote Arnott, of Newport Sports Management. “We continue to function towards a resolution.�?br/> The Bruins have lots of area to signal their 23-yr-previous forward, in accordance to CapGeek.com, with above $7 million in cap space. Unlike th Milan Lucic Jersey e Blackhawks final summer, Bruins GM Peter Chiarelli had the flexibility to deliver back nearly every single one particular of the severe contributors to the Bruins title. It’s 1 of the reasons he hopes the Bruins can conquer the annual Stanley Cup hangover. “I have to be cautious to temper my expectations simply because we’re coming off a Stanley Martin Brodeur Jersey Cup,�?he advised Sporting News in June. “Having said that, there’s a whole lot of character on this team and you have to be careful not to mess with chemistry.�?br/> When it comes to character, Marchand is at the prime of the record. Not only was he efficient offensively, he played with an edge that annoyed Canucks and their fans. At one particular level in Game six of the Stanley Cup Finals, he landed a few punches on Canucks star forward Daniel Sedin following the whistle. Why? “Because I felt like it,�?Marchand explained after the game. He provides scoring and grit, and according to the Boston Globe, it’s likely he’ll be rewarded with a two-12 months deal to remain in Boston. He’s keen to return. “I adore it there,�?he explained.